13/05/2011

'No More No Less' Degree Show: Private View

So last night was the big night for myself, Rachael Lowndes and Laura Patrick as the 'curtains opened' at our degree show private view. It was a really fantastic evening with great energy and atmosphere which couldn't have been the same without such a fantastic crowd. It was brilliant to see my creative team there for all of the shoots- looking back at how we have built our professional skills together in addition to having a well deserved drink!!

We showed our 3rd year final projects upstairs in addition to a selection of other work downstairs-including my editorial shoot for Fashion Insider magazine.

The show is still on for the duration of the weekend Saturday 11-7pm and Sunday 11-4pm. If you haven't checked it out you totally should. I'm there on both days and will greet you with a smile!

I also streamed live footage yesterday and today of the gallery and have had a few question and answer sessions with those watching online. I will also be doing another tomorrow from approximately 1:00-3:00pm so please go onto the page if you're interested in asking questions of to have a general nosy at me talking away...
 http://www.ustream.tv/channel/no-more-no-less-degree-show

Enjoy a small selection of images from the show taken by John Wood Photography...watch this space!








No comments:

Post a Comment