08/05/2011

La Femme Bleu: Giorgio Armani

I'm really loving the Giorgio Armani Spring/Summer collection 'La Femme Bleu'. Each item is perfectly structured to sculpt the body and create a really powerful look. As the show progressed to eveningwear (not that I was there!) the sparkles came out with unapologetically decadent dresses.- even the turbans were out with a slight 1920s vibe, which I have to admit look pretty amazing.

I also really like the post production effect of the ad campaign and am looking to create a similar effect with my recent series of images shot in Brick Lane. This series hasn't been shown to anyone yet (aside from the contact sheet to my team). Maybe I will post a little teaser?

Oh and the makeup eye shadow palette was also released to work alongside the 'La Femme Bleu' collection. Although I already have a few variations of each colour already...I would really love this anyway!







No comments:

Post a Comment