09/12/2010

Proud Cabaret: Numero 2!


So... last Friday I went on my second visit to 'Proud Cabaret' where I got a little more arty and imaginative so that the images may reflect and convey a place of fantasy and escapism! Ooh lala. Using the combination of still life (of the venue) and performances it almost builds a narrative when the images are shown in a series.

Let me know what you think; if you have any ideas for my next visit please let me know- I love feedback :) On my next visit I plan to create a more abstract vision of the performances compared to the 'straight shots' that I have currently documented. This is so that when I create the book of final images they can be presented together (possibly on a double spread) to offer two alternate elements which convey different meaning!

P.S I love candles that smell of Christmas :)


 



  




No comments:

Post a Comment