30/07/2011

Professional Photographer Magazine: August 2011

 

Wow, it's been a while since I've published a new blog post on here. A lot has been happening over the past few weeks with a lot of extremely exciting prospects for my career/passion/...obsession! I also went on a lovely break to China for two weeks which was an amazing experience. 

A month or so ago I was contacted by Professional Photographer Magazine who were interested in publishing two of my images in the magazine.

Although I have only seen one of my images in so far (August 2011) I am feel extremely honoured to be showcased in the magazine and feel that all of the hard work has certainly started to pay off!! Expect to see a lot more of me in the future as I have a lot of ideas which are developing both commercially and editorially.

1 comment:

  1. Very Informative! This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much for sharing this!Don Netzer Photography

    ReplyDelete