23/06/2011

Behind the Scenes: Goddess Editorial

So.. last Wednesday was the big editorial shoot at Buxted Park in Sussex, an absolutely stunning location. The whole (extremely dedicated team I must add) woke up bright and early at 3:00am to capture the beautiful morning light in the shoot. We had some really stunning designs which were sourced and styled by super stylist Lauren Eva. I have so much respect for this girl and love working with her!!

I am extremely excited about this series of images which will soon be displayed in a magazine as a full spread editorial- more details soon to come. I love the image of Gisela from the shoot in the amazing orange skirt, she is a wonderful lady and looks stunning just standing there and laughing- in addition to standing at the window in a hotel dressing gown!

Although most of us only had about an hour's sleep the night before I think we did very well indeed. It was certainly one of the best sleeps EVER when I crashed on my bed when I finally got home!!



  

  







1 comment:

  1. i bet you were glad of your photoshop skills when you saw those darned fire exit signs! x

    ReplyDelete